HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 30, 2017

Fairytale Wish with Pink Paislee Turn the Page by Fiona Johnstone

Hi Everyone

This week I am sharing a layout created using the beautiful Turn the Page collection by Pink Paislee. We are also back to Disneyland photos! The colours in this collection are just stunning and I have teamed them up with the gorgeous new release colours from Dylusions Paints - Peony Blush and Rose Quartz. 

Fairytale Wish
To create my page I have started with the lighter Dylusions Paint, Rose Quartz and used a paint brush to swipe it across my cardstock, then I've used a mix of the two colours for the middle before finishing up with the darker Peony Blush. Once dry I've added some splatters of Dylusions Paints in White Linen. 

Once this was dry I focused on layering up some of the beautiful patterned papers in the Tune the Page collection , adding a doily for some softness. 

Embellishing with some of the flowers and the cute Magical arrow from the Turn the Page ephemera pack , I've added some 2Crafty chipboard stems which I've painted using the Dylusions Paints Slate Grey and Lemon Zest. 


I've dug into some of my older Simple Stories Enchanted collection for the crown brad and white sticker, some Echo park clouds and Fairytale sticker and then added the foam wish word. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week 
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pink Paislee Turn the Page paper #2
Pink Paislee Turn the Page paper #15
Pink Paislee Turn the Page paper #18
Pink Paislee Turn the Page paper Ephemera
Dylusions Paint - Peony Blush 
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
Dylusions Paint - Slate Grey 
Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest 
White Bazzil Cardstock
2Crafty Chipboard - Shrub Set 1
Simple Stories Enchanted Enamel Brad & White Sticker
Echo Park Perfect Princes stickers 

No comments:

Post a Comment