HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 9, 2017

On Top of the World
with Crate Paper Carousel
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

More Crate Paper Carousel love this week. I love the carousel paper and it was the perfect background for this photo of my two at the top of the carousel at Luna Park

On Top of the World

As you can see I have chosen a very busy paper for my background. For this reason I have used a black and white photo and used some plainer patterns around my photo. The doily also helps to soften the busyness of the page. 
 
My title has been cut from one of the patterned papers (carnival), it summed up exactly how we felt at the top of the carousel and the white stands out against the busy background. 

I've finished off the page with ephemera pieces and stickers from the Carousel collection.

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
Photobucket
Products Used:
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Fairgrounds
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Dazzle
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Prize
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Kaleidoscope 
Crate Paper Carousel Paper - Carnival
Crate Paper Carousel Ephemera 
Crate Paper Carousel Thickers Cirque Puffy Stickers
Doily
Cocoa Vanilla Love Always Bits & Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment