HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

"Luge" by Amanda

Hello again!

Today I am sharing a page using the Pinkfresh - Escape the Ordinary collection.
With it's great colours and geometric shapes, this collection is very versatile.

Here is my page, and some close ups....

Starting with some white cardstock,  I cut two triangles from this Pinkfresh - Escape the Ordinary - Wander  paper and anchored them to opposite corners.
Taking the Pinkfresh - Escape the Ordinary - Observe paper - I cut smaller triangles and hexagons (the black/grey shapes) from the paper and layered them throughout the layout.
I also added some hand-doodling around these shapes on the page.
As I was finishing the layout, it looked too "clean", so I added some small splatters of  Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Singin the Blues and Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Steel.
To splatter I simply, unwind the lid and tap gently on the wand stick.
For the title, I used the Pinkfresh - Escape the Ordinary Leatherette Stickers. I know these white and black letters will be very useful on many layouts down the track!

I also layered some diecuts from the Pinkfresh - Escape the Ordinary Ephemera Pack, some of which I put on foam tape for a little dimension.

I used one of the pieces of paper I cut out, to write some journaling on.


I added the cute Pinkfresh - Escape the Ordinary Puffy Stickers, again adding some lovely detail and dimension.


Products used:
Papers:

Embellishments:

Mixed media:


Thanks for looking today,
Amanda
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment