HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 2, 2017

Sweet Girl with Crate Paper Carousel by Fiona Johnstone

Hi Everyone

This month I've created a few layouts using the delightful Carousel collection
 from Crate Paper. 

Sweet Girl
 
I've tested out the new Distress Oxide Ink pads on this layout.
 I've used the colour Peacock Feathers, which is a similar match to 
my daughters top. I love how vibrant these colours are. 

To create my background I have stamped onto some plastic, spritzed with some
 water then pressed this down onto my cardstock. Then I have added some
 stamping, just stamping directly from the ink pad. Love the effect from when it hits
 the drier or wetter parts of the previous ink layer. 

 
I've used a long strip of paper to break up the inking and add some colour 
contrast, then added a couple of layers to matt my photo. 

The cutest embellishments in this collection, once again kept subtle as I have 
chosen busy paper patterns. 

I've finished off my layout with this cute title from the Girl Squad thicker set by Pebbles. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Prize
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Carried Away
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Uplifting
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Summertime
Crate Paper Carousel Ephemera
Crate Paper Carousel Thickers Cirque Multi Colour
Pebbles Girl Squad Thickers
Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers

No comments:

Post a Comment