HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

"Beautiful Roses" by Amanda H

Hi everyone,
 
Welcome to my last page share for October!
 Today I was inspired by the flowers and colours in the Simple Stories - Beautiful Collection, especially when I found this lovely old photo of my Nana with her favourite white rose bush.
 
Here is my page.
Please find a full list of the products I used at the end of this post.
 

I started my page with a base sheet of Kaisercraft paper, then I used some pieces of the Simple Stories Beautiful Collection, in various layers. I cut and layered the papers, using my distressing tool on the paper edges. I focused my page down the centre of the page.

On either side of the photo, I created clusters. These clusters include:
* Chipboard stickers from the Simple Stories Beautiful Collection
* 2 Crafty chipboard leaves inked lightly in gold

Here are some close ups of these clusters:




For the title, I used a wood veneer wood from CVS Wild at Heart, which I painted white, using  Colour Blast White Heavy Gesso. I also gave it a coat of Dimensional Magic.
I combined this word with some gold letters from the Crate - Carousel Thickers set.


It is always lovely to scrap those older memories - why don't you dig out a photo and scrap it today?

Thanks for looking,
Amanda



Products used:

Papers:

2Crafty Chipboard:

Embellishments:
MME - Blush Puffy Stickers with Gold Foil Accents
Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Sage
Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Coconut
CV - Wild At Heart Wood Veneer
Colour Blast - White Heavy Gesso
Dimensional Magic
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment