HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, October 6, 2017

Happy Days with Kaisercraft Factory 42 by Kerryn Fry

Hello to All!
Welcome to the blog on this fabulous Friday.
I'm here today to share my second page featuring Kaisercraft Factory 42.
Although this is generally a masculine collection, I have die-cut a few flowers
and added some feminine touches.
The photo was taken at my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary.
Love these amazing people beyond any measure.
The 2 Crafty title Happy Days has been painted with Distress Paint in two colours.
The base layer is Antiqued Bronze, I've let it dry and then gently dabbed with Black Soot.
The flowers and leaves have been die-cut from patterened paper.
I have layered the flowers and added gems for the centres.
The Collectable pieces are fantastic to the add to the clusters.
I have popped some pieces up with foam tape.
The quote is from the Sticker Sheet. I have cut the quote into smaller pieces, 
mounted it on patterned paper and added more foam.


The Kaisercraft gems have been randomly added around the clusters to add a little sparkle.
The date is also from Kaisercraft, using the small alpha stickers.


The 2 Crafty Gears have been painted with Distress Paint Hickory Smoke.
Once they were dry, I have gently dabbed a few different colours of 
Distress Paint to blend the gears with the papers. 



That's all for me today.
A pretty clean page for me considering my norm.
I love the end result too.
Thank you for dropping in, 
please pop back on Monday to see what Fiona has to share with you.

Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment