HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, October 27, 2017

Merry & Bright using Kaisercraft Letters to Santa by Kerryn Fry

Morning Everyone!
It's Kerryn here and today I'm sharing my last project for October.
This week I've gone back to the traditional Christmas collection
 from Kaisercraft, Letters to Santa. 
Every year at Christmas, Mr 13 and I head to a college nearby to visit their amazing 
Christmas light display with a choir and nativity scene.
Our boy may be getting older, but he still loves Christmas.

Starting with Kraft cardstock background, 
I have sponged Picket Fence Distress Ink through a 
6x6 Crafter's Workshop Template to decorate the background.
Once the ink was dry, I have added Diamond Stickles to the stencil pattern.


The flowers have been fussy cut from Letter to Santa Carolers and Dear Santa.
I've highlighted the flowers and added a faux stitched border with a gold gel pen.


The 2 Crafty title Merry & Bright has been painted with Tarnished Brass Distress Paint. 
I have covered the snowflakes in the title with Diamond Stickles.
The words have been given a coat of Glossy Accents.
 The 2 Crafty Holly Twig Branches were painted, coated with Glossy Accents 
and then added Dimensional Paint for berries.


I have created another layer to the flower arrangement by using some holly branches
from the Sticker Sheet and putting them around the edges.
More stickers have been used for a word cluster on the side of the photos.


That's my project for this week.
Thank you for dropping by the blog today.
I hope you have been inspired.
Please pop back on Monday to check out Fiona's next project.

Products Used:

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment