HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 23, 2017

Pursue Magic with Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary by Fiona Johnstone

Hi everyone

This week I've had a play with the funky Escape the Ordinary collection by
 Pinkfresh Studios to create my layout:

Pursue Magic
When I first saw this paper it looked magical so I new it would be perfect for this photo I have had ready to scrap for a while, waiting on that perfect paper! The Pursue Magic hexagon in the ephemera pack really sealed the deal on this page!


I've used embellishments from the collection, both the ephemera and the puffy stickers. I've added a few puffy stars and some triangles to my design. I've popped a doily behind my title, so that it doesn't get lost amongst the busy paper. 


I've finished the page with a little phrase from one of the Simple Stories Say Cheese collection, an old wooden nickle and a sequin. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary paper - Discover
Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary paper - Dare
Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary paper - Wander
Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary Ephemera Pack
Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary Puffy Stickers
Simple Stories Say Cheese 3 4x6 Stickers (for similar words)
Jillibean Soup Wooden Nickels
Studio Calico Sequins
Doily
Black Cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment