HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, October 20, 2017

Sorry Not Sorry
using Pinkfresh Studio Boys Fort
by Kerryn Fry

Good morning to all!
I'm back to finish off the week with my Friday share.
My project this week features the cool collection from Pinkfresh Studio,'Boy Fort'.
The photos were taken on our recent family snow trip in Victoria,
Mr 13 with my big sister.

This week I have let the patterned papers be the centre of attention on the page.
The base is a layer of three different papers with torn edges on Kraft cardstock.
Then I have put my collection of snowflake dies, including some from Kaisercraft 
and Tim Holtz, to good use.
I have added a few pieces of patterned paper from Photo Play Freestyle
There is plenty of foam tape involved in the layers of the snowflakes.


The Pinkfresh Studio Ephemera Pack had a fabulous collection
of embellishments to decorate the page.
I tried to balance the colours of the snowflakes with the embellishments


The Phrase Stickers was excellent for adding words and description to the page.
There were so many perfect words for me to use.
The chipboard Alpha stickers were used to create the title.
I love the dimension that foam tape gives each element.


I have added some Diamond Stickles to the centre of some snowflakes, 
covered the smaller flakes and jazzed up the letters in the word 'Dare'.
Love to see a little sparkle!


That's all from me for this week.
I hope you have enjoyed my project, please check back on Monday
to see what Fiona has to share.
Have a fabulous weekend.

Products Used:
Kraft Cardstock

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment