HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 16, 2017

YAY Sweet with Crate Paper Carousel by Fiona Johnstone

Hello Everyone

Another share with this fabulous collection, really can not get enough of it - love it! It's Crate Papers Carousel by Maggie Holmes.

YAY Sweet
I had to scrap this older photo of my two eating ice-creams together, lots of cute ice-cream themed ephemera in this collection begging to be used!



To start my page I've used a little bit of pink distress spray and water to add some splotches of pink to the white background. Next I have used a long strip of paper to centre my design on - the cute Ice-cream cart, my photo then my large title all going across the page together. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
xx

Photobucket
Products Used:
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Sprinkles 
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Uplifting
Crate Paper Carousel paper - Kaleidoscope
Crate Paper Carousel Ephemera Die Cuts
Crate Paper Carousel Thickers Cirque Puffy Stickers
White Cardstock
Distress Ink Spray - Picked Raspberry 

No comments:

Post a Comment