HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

"Sightsee" using Prima Zella Teal
by Amanda H.

 Hello AAS fans!
 
Welcome to November... and my first page share for the month.
 
Today I have some travel photos and I used the new Prima Zella Teal Collection.
 

I started with a piece of Kraft Cardstock for the background.
Then I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad. I pressed some ink onto a piece of plastic
 packaging and then sprayed with water. Then I smooched the ink onto the page.
Next I mixed some Colour Blast White Heavy Gesso with a little water and used it to
 splatter some white on the background, and paint on the outer edge of the page.
Here is a close up of the Distress Oxide and Gesso effects on the background.

Then, I used the 6x6 Paper Pad in the Prima Zella Teal range. I cut various strips and panels
 in the different papers to create an interesting patchwork of papers behind my photos. I did
 skinny strips along the left side as a platform for the title. Each piece of paper, had the edge
 inked with the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad.

In this cluster, I used:
For the leaves, I inked them with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad and painted the centre with Colour Blast White Heavy Gesso.


I repeated more of the same elements here:
plus some sequins.


And more here on this side, with the title.


The title is a 2Crafty chipboard word, which I inked it with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad 
and then splattered paint with Colour Blast White Heavy Gesso.
 
 
 Products used:
 
Papers:
Kraft Cardstock
Prima - Zella Teal 6x6 Paper Pad
 
2Crafty Chipboard:
Lattice Leaves
Sightsee word
 
Embellishments:
Prima - Zella Teal Flowers - Wanderer
Prima - Zella Teal Puffy Stickers
Prima - Zella Teal Word Stickers
 
Background created with:
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Cracked Pistachio
 Colour Blast - White Heavy Gesso
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment