HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

"Moments" by Amanda

Hi all,
 
Welcome to my Wednesday share!
 
Have you seen the new Crate Paper range by Maggie Holmes: "Carousel"?
 Some amazing papers and embellishments in this range!
 
I found a favourite paper and built my layout around that! 
Here's my page to share today!
 

I instantly fell in love with the florals on this Crate Paper: Belle. As it was a black and white paper, I decided to paint the designs. Using Colour Shimmer Pots (from Colour Blast), I painted some shimmery colours on the flowers and leaves. I chose colours in the teal and pink ranges to match the colours in the photo (and such a cute photo of my Mum and her newest grand-daughter, my niece).

I mounted the paper on White cardstock and machine stitched the edges in black thread.

And I mounted the photo on Black cardstock and the Romance paper in this Crate Paper range.
It is hard to photograph, but the Colour Shimmer Pots have bright colours and a shimmer and shine!
For the title, I used a sticker from the Puffy Sticker packet in this range.

More stickers from the Puffy Sticker packet in this range were added for small final touches: including the hearts, bows and the small "happy moments" banner.


Thank you so much for looking today!


Products used:

Papers:

Embellishments:

Mixed Media:
Colour Blast: Colour Shimmer Pots: Envy, Deep Water, Singing the blues, Blush,
 Lipstick and Snow White.
Other Colour blast products in the same colours can be found HERE.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment