HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 27, 2017

You are my Moon and all my Stars layout by Rachel Lowe: Last DT Share.

Today will be he last layout I have to share with you.
My DT term has come to an end and you will have new DT members to inspire you.
I joined the All About Scrapbooks team in October 2015 and I have enjoyed every moment.
I have loved the challenge of creating weekly, I have been spoilt with all the wonderful products in store to work with and working with such wonderful ladies as Vanessa, Fiona and Tammy!
I would like to thank Vanessa for taking me on and believing my work was good enough to be show cased as a design team member. It has opened many other doors for me and my work. 
 I thank you for all your likes and wonderful comments and I will still be around on social media scrapping and designing.
So today I have a very soft and pretty layout for you using the gorgeous Kaisercraft PS I Love You collection again.
I have used the specialty paper but I cut out the frame removing the middle and backed on the pink polka dot paper as it suited my theme more and contrasted better.

As soon as I saw the large flower blooms I knew I had to fussy cut them.
I have used two sheets of the I Love You paper to fussy cut enough roses to fill my frame. I worked from the left lower corner of the frame and layered. I have turned up the edges of the roses to give them a more realistic look (nothing worse than flat looking florals/roses).


I then chose a sentiment card from the die cut pack the suited my photo and tucked it under my photo slightly over lapping the frame.


I then added to hearts layering them and finishing off with a small white enamel dot.

I added a sentiment sticker tucking slightly under the last rose.

I have added a 2crafty Chipboard bird, painted in antique white.


I then, as last week added some small butterflies randomly over the page.


A simple layout quick to put together if you were scrap lifting but the frame and
 roses make it a beautiful keeps sake.

So I will sign off for the last time.
Its been fun!

Here is the link to my blog:


Thank you for your stopping by and have a wonderful week.

xXx




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment