HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 6, 2017

Hello Love Layout by Rachel Lowe:

I am unsure how it can already be February!

On the upside the kids are all back at school so more time to scrap.

Today I have a layout using the super sweet collection by Simple Stories Love Adore.

This is a Valentine themed collection but I have used photos of my daughter and I and
 used the theme to suite my photos.
 Love is love!



Firstly I cut three 3 inch paper strips but before attaching I have placed one floral bunch 
under the top strip.

I have randomly sewed on the paper strips and attached in the centre of my white cardstock.

I then attached my two photos vertically.



I created my title next using the chipboard. I added foam tape to the chipboard word LOVE to add height. Next to my title I have used the chipboard geometric heart and finished off with a small flowers (attached with foam tape).



Now for the fun part, adding embellishment clusters.

I have chosen floral bunches and hearts and as you can see some have foam tape to add
 height and depth.


I have used my old typewriter to journal who and when on the letter die cut. I finished off adding some sewing and foam taping the hugs and kisses chipboard piece.



From the sticker sheet I have used some phrases and attached to the floral heart sticker.



This colour combination is just beautiful on a white background.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope this has inspired you to make your own pretty
 version of this layout.

Have a wonderful week!
xXx





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment