HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 3, 2017

You make me Happy
by Tammy Klingner

Good morning everyone.
 
My kids went back to school this week so I managed a bit of creative play.
 
I felt like getting a bit painty, my go to paints are Dylusions - love the vibrant colours.
 
I began by applying white gesso to my background.
I then got out 3 different paints - a turquoise, an emerald and a lime.
I kinda just added a bit of this, and a bit of that to my brush, and lots of water.
As soon as I saw the awesome colour combo, I knew I wanted to pair it with just simple black and white.
 
 
So I hunted through my leftover bits of Bella Boulevard and Simple Stories.
I created a few layers behind my photos, and then embellished with 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
I used a title, a revolution frame, clustered hearts and some little mini hearts too.
 
I painted some white, and some black. 
To my title I added Glossy Accents to give a high gloss/resin finish.
 
 
After I had finished I stood back, and felt it needed something else.
I flicked white gesso onto the page.
I added black paint to the border of the layout and I also swiped some black paint over the chipboard frame.
 

Aaah, that's better, that pulled it all together!!
 
Products used:
White Bazill
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
Dylusions Paint - Polished Jade
Dylusions Paint - Vibrant Turquoise
Dylusions Paint - Fresh Lime
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
Bella Boulevard Oh my Stars Paper - McIntosh Stars
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith You are loved Paper pieces
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave Bible Journaling
Simple Stories Simple Sets - Whatever
2Crafty 6" Revolution Frame
2Crafty You Make me Happy Title
2Crafty heart clumps
2Crafty Tiny hearts and stars
Ranger Glossy Accents
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment