HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

New Design Team Announcement

Today it is may pleasure to introduce you to our 2 New Design Team
 Members who will be joining with Fiona Johnstone (continuing on) to bring 
you loads of inspiration over the coming months. 
 
So, starting March 2017 please make welcome
 
 

I have been scrapbooking for many years, as evidenced by my well-organised
 large stash and shelves full of albums! My life is always about the balance
 and juggle – as I divide time between my gorgeous family (husband and
 3 girls), my rewarding work (full time as a Speech Pathologist) and my
 "me" time (Scrapbooking and Jujitsu). I have worked on a variety of 
Design Teams as well as Teams for challenge blogs over the years and 
have been published in Scrapbooking Memories.
 I love to use patterned papers, but also combining mixed media to create
 interesting backgrounds. Embellishment clusters are part of my signature style! 
I am so excited and honoured to join the All About Scrapbooks team!



and


  
Hi There!
My name is Kerryn Fry, I am an Adelaide girl, living in the suburbs with my
 partner Shane and our 12 year old son, Harrison.
I originally started scrapping back in 2004 after my Mum had started an
 album for Harrison.  In 2007, I joined my first online forum and entered
 a contest, I haven't looked back since then. Over the years, I have
 been fortunate enough to design for a number of American 
and Australian online stores, Australian companies, different sketch sites,
 challenge sites and even been lucky enough to create some projects for Bella Blvd that were displayed at Summer CHA 2011.
I love being creative and enjoy documenting our memories, the good , the
 bad and the funny.  I enjoy trying new techniques, stepping outside my 
comfort zone and I basically LOVE getting dirty. The boys in my house are
 not so happy about the 'messy' part. I'm always getting into trouble for
 spreading my stash over the kitchen bench and dining table.
I am so excited to be joining the AAS team, especially to be back working 
with Vanessa again.
Looking forward to sharing my passion with the AAS community and I hope
 I can inspire you all in some way.


  
Thanks to everyone who applied, it is always a tough decision (especially
 when only needing 2)as we have so many talented scrappers here in 
Australia, but I'm sure you will love what the girls create and I know both are
 eager to share their creations with you. 
 
 
 As new members start, we must say farewell to current team members and
that is always something I find quite difficult, as over the months we get to
 see into peoples lives through their pages and memory keeping, so they
 become personal and like and extension of your family/friend group, so
 I always get a little sad, but am so grateful for the opportunity so play 
this small part in bringing their story to you.
 
 So I'd like to say a huge Thank You to both Rachel Lowe and Tammy Klingner
who have given us such wonderful inspiration over the last twelve months
 and have been an absolute pleasure to work with. 
 I'm sure you have all been inspired and I know I've Scraplifted quite a few
 of these talented girls work, and I'm sure you will continue to follow
 their creative journey. 
 Thanks Ladies, you've been fantastic team members and I wish I could
 afford to keep you all.
Vanessa XX
 
  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment