HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 17, 2017

Let's hold hands
by Tammy Klingner

Good morning everybody.
 
Today's layout is inspired by LOVE, as it's been Valentine's Day this week.
 
 
I used Crate Paper's Heart Day Collection.
Love teaming the pinks with blacks and grey!!
 
I began with clear gesso on my cardstock.
I then added some grey watercolour to the background and some flicks of black paint.
 
 
I created some layering around my photos with strips of paper - some I cut, some I tore an edge.
 
I then did some fussy cutting and added flowers and hearts and hugs and kisses that I cut from one of the papers.
Some of these I attached with foam tape to give some dimension.
I also fussy cut a title from one of the papers as it was just perfect for my photo.
 
 
I added a gorgeous 2Crafty Handmade Heart frame,
 which I painted black and added to the photo.
 
 
I trimmed my cardstock, just a small amount off each side, and then adhered this to
a patterned paper, to create a border around the layout.
 
The final step, and the one that is most important to me is the journaling.
  
Well that's it from me this week.
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Love Tam
xx
 
Products used:
Crate Paper Heart Day Paper - Snuggles
 Crate Paper Heart Day Paper - Adore You
Crate Paper Heart Day Paper - Hugs and Kisses
Crate Paper Heart Day Paper - La La Love
Simple Stories Love & Adore Paper - sealed with a kiss
White Bazzill
2Crafty Handdrawn Heart Frame
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
Prima Watercolour Pencil Set - The Basics
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith You are Loved Sticker Sheet
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment