HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 13, 2017

1+1= You & Me Layout:

Happy Monday everyone I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
 
Today I have create a layout using Simple Stories Love & Adore collection.
I often use Valentine themed layouts to document other types of love and relationships.
This is a photo of my oldest and youngest hanging out together and I just think it captures
 the bond they share wonderfully.
 

I knew I wanted to use the geometric heart paper but I cut it out as I wanted a different background.

I have used a 3x3 inch photo with a white border then matted on an angle on the pink heart paper which I sewed around first. I have added the yellow adore sticker to the top of the photo. Because I have used a smaller photo (not wanting to lose the overall effect of the geometric heart) I have then embellished around my photo to ensure it remained the focus of my layout.



I loved the die cut 1+1 = You & Me as my title for this photo.



I have used the chipboard XOX to create a sub title.



I then created another feature embellishment at the top right of my page using the sticker doily and adding the chipboard 'sweet' word and finishing off with a tab die cut which I typed on with who and when.



Around the doily cluster I have added randomly chipboard hearts.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day and remember to take a few photos to scrap!

See you next week.

XxX

SS - love adore combo Cardstock stickers
SS - love adore bits pieces ephemera
SS - love adore chipboard stickers
SS -love adore paper melt my heart
SS - love adore paper with all my heart
SS - love adore paper so happy together
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment