HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 20, 2017

PS I Love You Layout by Rachel Lowe:


Happy Monday everyone!

Today I have a layout using the gorgeous PS I Love You collection by Kaisercraft.

This is a very vintage/shabby chic collection.

The soft pinks and roses are just stunning.


In my stash I found this cross stitch frame. These can be easily found in most craft stores and how gorgeous are they to frame a photo!

Firstly I splattered my woodgrain background paper with white colour shine.

I then cut two strips from the pink rose paper and small floral paper and layered over each other.
I then added some sewing.


The die cuts are so pretty (and there are so many in the pack).

I picked out all the roses and then layered around the cross stitch frame until I was happy. I foam taped the upper roses to add height.

I tucked a die cut doily under the upper, left rose.



I added a die cut journal block and before attaching I sewed on the bottom of it. I then added some of the wooden flourishes to the journal block (love and a heart).


I then took my 2Crafty Chipboard title 'happiness is this' and painted it in antique white. When dry I attached to the right of the lower rose bunch.


To finish off I added a CVS flair and then added die cut butterflies randomly over my page.

Below is the full product list for this layout which with a lot of your left overs will help you create the layout I have to show case next week which will be my last for All About Scrapbooks.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful week.

xXx


KC Collectables
KC PS I love you paper beloved
KC PS I love you paper companionship
KC PS I love you paper soul mates
KC PS I love you paper valentines
KC PS I love you sticker sheet
KC Wooden flourish pack love
2Crafty Chipboard Happiness is This Title
Coco Vanilla - love always flair button
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment