HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 10, 2017

She has superpowers
by Tammy Klingner

Happy Friday everyone!!
 
Today I'm sharing with you a layout using Echo Park Just Be You Range.
  
Such gorgeous colours!!!!
 
I started with white cardstock, and added white gesso.
 
Once dry, I mixed a few of my Dylusions Paint together to create colours similar
 to those in the paper range.
I painted large sections across my cardstock.
 
 
 
I then added lots of stickers and ephemera, and my photo.
Pretty simple really, but when a range is so gorgeous, it really makes scrapping easy!
 
 
I adore the navy, coral and mint. 
Three of my favourite colours.
 
I then journaled on my page, and trimmed the layout down slightly and placed on
 a gorgeous patterened paper.
This created a border for the layout.
 
See you next week!!!!
 
Love Tam
xx
 
 
Products used:
White Bazzill
Echo Park Just Be You Alpha Sticker Sheet
Echo Park Just Be You Ephemera Die Cuts
Echo Park Just Be You Ephemera Tags - frames
Echo Park Just Be You Paper - Smile
Dylusions Paint - After Midnight
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
Dylusions Paint - Fresh Lime 
Dylusions Paint - Polished Jade
Dylusions Paint - White Linen 
White Bazzill
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment