HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Take Me Away with Pink Paislee by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am sharing a travel page, created using the gorgeous Take Me Away papers by Pink Paislee. 

Take Me Away


The colours in this collection went lovely with these particular photos of us sightseeing around London. Loved this map paper that I have used behind my photos - you can just see London on the map above the bottom photo, deliberately poking out !!

The collection has some cute chipboard embellishments which I have used and you can see in this close up:


I've finished the page with an arrow to point to London and a few small embellishments, before adding a little journaling. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pink Paislee Take Me Away paper - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment