HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Love with Simple Stories Posh by Fiona

Hello

This is my last post for this month but I will be returning next month on a new day with the new Design Team. I just want to say to say thank you to Tammy & Rachel for all their inspiration over the last 17 months, I have enjoyed working with you both! 

Today I have another layout created using Simple Stories Posh Collection:

LOVE

I adore this bold stripe pattern, such a perfect base, but I have softened it down with the floral corners and added some gorgeous peach and mint paper layers to create my layout. I've used co-ordinating embellishments to make some cute clusters and a little smattering of gelatos to the background. 

A close up of some fussy cutting and dimension for the title, taken from one of the PL style paper cards:



The cutest little embellishments from the sticker sheet and the self adhesive brads:
A detail close-up
Thanks for stopping by
Till next month
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Posh - Simply Amazing
Simple Stories Posh - Laugh Lots
Simple Stories Posh - Love Life
Simple Stories Posh - Live Simply
Simple Stories Posh Self Adhesive Bradz
Simple Stories Posh - Cardstock Stickers 
Doily
Gelatos

No comments:

Post a Comment