HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 24, 2017

Tam's final share for All About Scrapbooks

Good morning everyone
 
Well I write this post with a little sadness.
You see this is my last post as part of the All About Scrapbooks Design Team.
 
I have absolutely LOVED my time sharing with you each week.
 
All About Scrapbooks always has the latest and greatest product so creating with these each week was something I loved and looked forward to each week.
I'd like to thank Vanessa for giving me this opportunity - for believing in me. 
It's been a real privilege.
 
Beginning in March is a new Design Team, and I know they will bring you lots of wonderful inspiration.  I'll definitely be popping back to get my creative juices flowing.
 
Anyway, let's have a look at my final layout!
 
 
This one was created using Simple Stories Love & Adore collection.
 
I was completely inspired by this one piece of paper!
 
 
Many of you know that I love adding big swipes of paint on my layouts.
 
But I know to some of you, it is Scary!
So this paper has done it for you!!!! 
 I love it when companies create these cool artsy papers.
 
I just added some embellishments - some I fussy cut from paper, some are stickers and some of them are Die Cuts.
 
 
 
I also added some 2Crafty Chipboard for the title, and bordered the layout with a contrast paper and pretty much that was it!!
 
 
So fun and so easy!
 
 
Some of you know that I document our everyday stories through Project Life.
 
Using this gorgeous range, I have created a weekly spread.
 
 
 
Here's the left side:
 
 
 And here's the right:
 
 
Love the colours!!
 
Well that's it for me.
 
Thankyou to you all for all your lovely comments during my time on the All About Scrapbooks team.
 
If you would like to keep in touch with my creations you can find my blog HERE
 
Much scrappy love,
 
Tam
xxx
 
Products used:
Simple Stories Love and Adore 4x6 Sticker Sheets
Simple Stories Love and Adore Ephemera
Simple Stories Love and Adore Stickers
Simple Stories Love and Adore Paper - sealed with a kiss
Simple Stories Love and Adore Paper - so happy together
Simple Stories Love and Adore paper - With all my heart
 Simple Stories Love and Adore 4x6 journalling cards
Simple Stories Love and Adore 3x4 journalling cards
2 Crafty Chipboard - Line Borders Good Times
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment