HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 5, 2018

Treasure with ModaScrap Viaggi Vintage by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
Well here we are with my first share for 2018.
Still playing with the fabulous collection kit from ModaScrap, Viaggi Vintage.
I have really enjoyed this collection and as previously mentioned, 
love that awesome cream cardstock on the reverse side.
I had a ball die-cutting different pieces.
The photo is from our 2017 snow adventure at Lake Mountain, 
a snap taken while driving down the mountain.
This page was something a little different for me.
I still started with a Bazzill Kraft cardstock, but it's hidden under a much larger photo.
The main two features of the page, beside the gorgeous papers, 
are plenty of 2 Crafty chipboard and lots of die-cutting.
The 2 Crafty Birds in Flight have been painted using Distress Paint Faded Jeans and Hickory Smoke.
Once dry, the birds have been finished with a coat of Dimensional Magic


I have used the word Treasure from 2 Crafty Fine Words Set 1 for my title.
It's been painted with Barn Door Distress Paint and 
then covered with Dimensional Magic.
The 2 Crafty Mini Camera was painted with a layer of Antiqued Bronze
and then swiped with Frayed Burlap.
The camera was a great base for the title.


were the perfect embellishment for my snow page.
They were base-coated with white gesso first, once dry, 
they were given a good coat of Diamond Stickles for that extra sparkle.


And then the die-cutting began!
Lots of different snowflakes, I seem to be collecting them!
Some of them have been given a layer of bling with Stickles.
There was some follage, geo-tag, scalloped tag , numbers, month and a heart.



Some of the pieces have been painted, Stickled
and a few embellishments have been finished with a little Dimensional Magic.



Lots of layering of the snowflakes using foam tape and 
I have also added some wood veneer pieces.


That's all from me today.
I hope you have enjoyed the page as much as I did making it.
Have a great weekend and remember to pop back on Monday
for Fiona's next project.

Products used:
Diamond Stickles


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment