HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

"Perfect" by Amanda H

Hi everyone!

Welcome to another Wednesday share from me!

If you have noticed one thing about my scrapbooking.... I love stickers. Sticker packs usually have so many variations and designs, that they can be perfect in the clusters I like to create. However, in this page, the stickers are the main part of the design.

I started with the Simple Stories Romance Collection. And with one patterned piece of paper and LOTS of stickers, I created this page.

I really loved the brick work and heart feature on the "Love Story" paper from the collection. I just didn't want to cut that beautiful sheet of paper! Instead I made it a feature!

I stuck on the photo and grabbed the sticker sheet pack from the collection. Slowly, I added stickers, building up the design, adding different shapes and designs. Some were added with foam tape for some height and definition. 

Here are some close up of the stickers.




This technique was simple but so effective. Thanks for looking today!

Products used:

Papers:

Embellishments:

Amanda


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment