HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

"NZ family holiday", by Amanda H

Hi AAS fans,

Here is my page to share this lovely Wednesday.

This will be the opening title page to our New Zealand holiday album. I had bought the New Zealand mirror pieces (which are hard to photograph!), and I'd saved them to add to this title page. I combined it with some 2 Crafty chipboard and some Fancy Pants papers from the "Take Note" Collection to create this page.


I took a number of papers from the Fancy Pants collection and cut them into different panels to build the background. I used some black machine stitching on some paper panels (don't look too close, it is pretty messy stitching!). I also inked the edges of each paper.

Under the photo, I used one of the Frames from the Messy Squares 2 Crafty Chipboard. I inked this chipboard in a dark charcoal ink and used foam tape to mount the photo with some dimension over the chipboard.


I raided my great All About Scrapbooks stash to finish off the page.

For stickers, I used:
* Cocoa Vanilla Studio - You Rock Sticker Accessory sheet - using the word stickers.
* Bella Blvd Puffy Black hearts.
* Fancy Pants - Family & Co Puffy Stickers - using arrows, dots and hearts.

I also added green Kaisercraft mini paper blooms.



For the title I used the "family" word from the Family & Co Puffy Stickers set as well as a 2 Crafty Chipboard word from the Travel Mini word set. The chipboard word (holiday) was sprayed a copper colour, using Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Sienna. While I had the Colour Shimmer spray out, I also splattered some colour from the spray wand.






Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products used:

Papers:


2 Crafty chipboard:

Embellishments:

Inks, Mists, Paints, Mediums:




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment