HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

"Beautiful", by Amanda H

Hi again,

I'm back today for another share.

 Today I have a "beautiful" page with a "beautiful" paper range: Wandering Ivy

Starting with some white cardstock, I next added the "Blue Fields" Paper, which I trimmed, distressed the edges and machine stitched to the cardstock.

The photo is mounted on more white cardstock and also the "Plaster Rose" paper.

When I trimmed the paper edge of the Blue Fields Paper, I found the friendship quote. That seemed perfect for my page, so I ran the strip quote across the photo and layout.

Now here are some close ups of the clusters.


For the title, I used the "beautiful" word from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Chipboard titles.. These are white already, but I had to give it a spray of shimmer, using Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Snow White.

From my stash I added some white muslin, ribbon and sequins.


I decided to add some 2 Crafty Chipboard in the clusters too.

Firstly, I used 2Crafty Skeleton Leaves. For these leaves, I inked using green ink, before giving them a shimmery spray of Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Apple of my Eye.


Secondly,  I used 2Crafty Leafy Twig branches. For these leaves, I painted them white with Colour Blast Heavy White Gesso and gave them a spray of Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Snow White. I also cut the branch apart, so I could use a bit tucked on either side of the layout.


The finishing touches were made with some Kaisercraft mini paper blooms, and some Bella Blvd Puffy blue hearts




Thanks for looking today. Here is the full product list....
Products used:
Papers:


2 Crafty chipboard:
Embellishments:




Inks, Mists, Paints, Mediums:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment