HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 15, 2018

A House is Not a Home with Simple Stories Life is Ruff by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I've got a page created with Simple Stories Life is Ruff of our fur baby Harry.  This is a fab collection for our beloved dogs and their is also a fab one for cat lovers! (Find the cat one here)

A House is Not a Home without a Dog

I love this photo of Harry I snapped recently. 
I love to use a kraft background for my Harry pages as it suits his colouring so well. 

I've layered up lots of the Simple Stories Life is Ruff papers and created a design where they flow across the page. 


I've used one of the journaling rectangles as my title, I've cut it out and trimmed it before mounting it onto another one of the journaling cards to give a red border. 

The stickers are just the perfect embellishment to the page, but to finish it off nicely I have used the cutest little pawprint mask by Kaisercraft to add some little footprints to my page. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Simple Stories Life is Ruff paper - Journaling Cards 3x4
Simple Stories Life is Ruff paper - Good Dog
Simple Stories Life is Ruff paper - Ruff Ruff
Simple Stories Life is Ruff Cardstock Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft 6x6 PawPrints Template
Kraft Cardstock
Pinecone ink

No comments:

Post a Comment