HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 8, 2018

I love you with Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have had a play with Jillibean Soup's Farmhouse Stew collection, to create my page.

I love you

I love the earthy colours in this collection, just so pretty. I love a good wood background and this one is no exception to base my layout on. 

I have added some torn edges to my paper layers to give a bit of texture against the woodgrain, then added a few more paper layers. 



One of the sheets has a page full of cute quotes, I've cut one out for my title, and added a little green banner to break up the white frame before adding a small cluster of embellishments with the sticker sheet and pea pod parts. 

I've added some extra butterflies with the Kaisercraft mini template and some texture paste. 



I adore these huge felt flowers, 1 is enough for a page! The add lots of dimension and another element of texure to the page:


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew paper - Bless your Heart
Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew paper - Gimme Some Sugar
Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew paper - Goodness Gracious
Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew paper - Kiss my Grits
Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew Pea Pod Parts
Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew paper - Label Stickers
Jillibean Soup Mix the Media Felt Flowers Rockin Reds
Kaisercraft Mini Designer Template Butterfly Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment