HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 1, 2018

Dream with CVS Bohemian Dream by Fiona Johnstone

Happy New Year!! 

I am starting the year off continuing my love of the Beautiful bohemian Dream collection with this layout:

Dream
For this layout I took inspiration from the colours in the paper, the peach and blues. I created my background after I had layered my papers, using a stamp with navy ink to create my butterfly background and then adding some splatters of ink to add a hint more colour, using ColorShine, Distress Stain & Dylusions sprays.  The butterflies in the collection inspired my stamping choice. 


I've kept pretty much to the collection with my embellishments, seriously Cocoa Vanilla Studio has such a fantastic range of embellishments they make is so easy! I have added a Green Tara flower, but everything else including the title is from the collection!


Thanks for stopping by
Wishing you all a wonderful 2018!

Fiona
x

Photobucket
CVS Bohemian Dream paper - Boho Bits
CVS Bohemian Dream paper - Dreamer
CVS Bohemian Dream paper - Gypsie Heart
CVS Bohemian Dream paper - Abundant
CVS Bohemian Dream paper - Wild & Free
CVS Bohemian Dream - Chipboard Stickers
CVS Bohemian Dream - Ephemera Pack
CVS Bohemian Dream - Flair Buttons
CVS Bohemian Dream - Vellum Accents
Heidi Swapp ColorShine - Peach
Distress Stain Spray - Picked Raspberry
Dylusions Spray Ink - London Blue
Prima Butterfly Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment