HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 29, 2018

Good Vibes Ahead with Crate Paper Good Vibes by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another share created with the funky Good Vibes collection by Crate Paper. 

Good Vibes Ahead:

For this layout I wanted to use the darker floral paper as a larger piece so you could see all the wonderful design, but it is very busy so to break it up a little I tore the edges and lay it across the plainer pink paper. 

Then I have layered some of the more neutral patterned papers behind my photo, and added a doily to soften the page. 

I've used the fabulous chipboard stickers from the Crate Good Vibes collection, some Green Tara flowers, Cocoa Vanilla Studio Tassle and some other bits and pieces to embellish my layout. 


My title is from the chipboard stickers plus some Shimelle Thickers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - All Good 
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - Flourish 
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - Passion
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - Chill
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - Life Goals
Crate Paper Good Vibes Chipboard Stickers
Shimelle Go Now Go Luggage Thickers Departure Black
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms Pink
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Love Always Bits & Pieces
Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment