HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 12, 2018

Right Here Right Now with Photo Play Boys Rule by Kerryn Fry


Good morning everyone.
Today I am sharing a page created using the latest collection from Photo Play.
Boys Rule is a gorgeously, bright, masculine collection that fits perfectly for capturing Mr 13's memories.
The photo was taken in 2016, a snap taken of quiet moment between our boy 
and one of his amazing soccer coaches. 

I'm sure you have all worked out by now how much I love using Kraft cardstock as my base.
So working on the kraft base first, I've started with a hexagon stencil and Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink.
I've stenciled mainly around the edges and then randomly doodled using a faux stitch around
some of the hexagons with white gel pen.
The next layer of ink is Mustard Seed Distress Ink with a star stencil 
and then Barn Door Distress Ink and the 6x6 Arrow Crafters Workshop Template.
That's the background finished.


I used a few stickers to create small clusters on the page.
I have matted them with black cardstock to give them more dimension.
The 2 Crafty title Right Here Right Now has been painted black using Distress Paint
and then I have outlined each letter using the white gel pen.


The stars, arrows and tag have been die-cut from white cardstock and patterned paper.
I have used foam tape to add more layers to the page.
The word Friends has been cut from a 2 Crafty Word circle 
and painted with Mustard Seed Distress Paint.


The 2 Crafty Mini Camera was painted with Ground Coffee Distress Paint
and added to the main cluster.
Some of the words have been created with a word document and white cardstock,
the quotes are from Tim Holtz.


That's my page for this week.
Getting ready to starting 3 weeks holidays and looking forward to plenty of craft time.
Thanks for visiting the blog today, I hope your have a fabulous weekend 
and don't forget to check back on Monday to see Fiona's next project.

Products Used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment