HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Wonderful little memories, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all!
 
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are now enjoying some peaceful scrapping time for Boxing Day!
 
For today's page I was excited to finally use the first of my Cocoa Vanilla Studio, Midnight collection. I decided the pinks and blues were a great match to some sunset at the beach photos.
 
Here is the page.
 
 
I think I could used the dark navy blue paper "Inky Depths" 1000 times a year - so awesome - and I used it as my background and to mount the panel of 3 photos.
 
Next I layered the pretty pink "Moonlight" paper. I also used the script reverse side for some backing and panels.
 
Let's look at some close ups.
 
 
I love these papers and colours together!
 
For the title in the bottom left of the photos, I used some small word stickers from the Midnight Accessory Stickers. I layered these on some florals, leaves and hearts from the Midnight Die Cut Ephemera pack.
I repeated more of the same in the right bottom corner too.

And in the top corner - more of those beautiful flowers and leaves! You can see here that I also used a photo frame from the  Midnight Die Cut Ephemera pack around one of the photos.

I also made some splatters with some white ink spray. 

 Thanks for looking today... come back next for my first page of the new year!
Thank you for all your support and likes this year. It is wonderful to be able to create for All About Scrapbooks with all this fabulous products.
Amanda
 
 
 
Products used:
 
Cocoa Vanilla - Midnight Paper - Inky Depths
Cocoa Vanilla - Midnight Paper - Moonlight
Cocoa Vanilla - Midnight Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla - Midnight Die Cut Ephemera
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment