HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My Happy Place, by Amanda Hartmann

Dear AAS fans,
 
Having been lucky enough to travel to the Netherlands 3 times in the last 2 years (for work), I knew that the Kaisercraft Let's Go collection would be perfect.
 It was harder to choose the right photo to use than to choose the papers!
 In the end, for today's page, I decided to scrapbook a photo of my team enjoy lunch in
 the sunshine in Amsterdam.
 
 
 I used three main papers in the range - to create the paper layers for this page. 
 I distressed the paper edges and combined them for the background and a panel on the right side.
 
Then I placed the photo, with some chipboard and sticker embellishments.
 
 
I layered the 2Crafty {12 inch border} Apron border across the page. I inked it grey and black.
 
 
In the corner of the photo, I used the 2Crafty world globe, inked black. I then used this globe as the platform for more embellishments.
 
For the title, I used the 2Crafty chipboard word 'My happy place'.  I inked this and added a coat of dimensional magic.
 
I also included some stickers from the Let's go sticker sheet. 
The grey hearts came from the Pinkfresh studios Puffy sticker set, and the black hearts from 2Crafty chipboard hearts.
 
 
I used more word stickers above and below the photo.
I added some stamping for journaling.
I was so happy with the colours and patterns of this range of papers - perfect for my photos! Thanks for looking!

Products used:
  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment