HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 24, 2018

Joy with Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Vibes by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! Hope you are enjoying the festivities. 

I am back with a final Christmas layout, created with the Pink Fresh Holiday Vibes Collection. 
Joy

I chose to focus on the blues and pinks in the collection for this layout with a little bit of red to match my dress. 

I worked a bit backwards with this layout and added the large snowflake afterwards as the layout needed something extra. I painted my Snowflake Diecut in a pale pink - I mixed the paints to create a lighter colour similar to the pink in the patterned papers and tucked it under my long paper layers. 

 I love this little cluster of the cute houses in the ephemera pack, adding a hint of gold and finishing the cluster with an epoxy sticker.  My chipboard snowflakes I painted in gold paint then once dry dabbed on some white paint to create a softer effect on the gold 
 
Thanks for stopping by & 
Have a Merry Christmas 

Fiona
xx
Photobucket
Pinkfresh Holiday Vibes Paper - Seasons Greetings
Pinkfresh Holiday Vibes Paper - Let it Snow
Pinkfresh Holiday Vibes Paper - Merry Christmas
Pinkfresh Holiday Vibes Paper - Magical Forest
Pinkfresh Holiday Vibes Ephemera
Pinkfresh Holiday Vibes Epoxy Stickers
Kaisercraft Specialty Paper - Fancy Snowflake
2Crafty Chipboard Funky Snowflakes
Dylusions Paint - Peony Blush
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
Gold Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment