HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 10, 2018

HoHoHo with Pink Paislee Holiday Vibes by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Starting today with some Christmas layouts for the rest of the month. Today I have created a page with the beautiful Pinkfresh Studios collection Holiday Vibes collection.

HoHoHo

Loving the fussy cutting at the moment and this paper - Let it Snow was perfect to fussy cut. I cut out the full piece to create a feature for my page. Once my layout was complete I added an assortment of enamel dots to the floral centres. 


Love the ephemera that comes in the range, I used it for my title and to create this cute cluster:
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Wishes - Let it Snow
Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Wishes - Magical Forest
Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Wishes - Christmas Cheer
Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Wishes Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Wishes - Epoxy Stickers
White Cardstock
Dylusions Paint - London Blue
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
Asstd enamel dots
Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment