HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

AJ, by Amanda Hartmann

Hello AAS fans,
 
Today I am sharing a pretty page - again of my oldest daughter - growing up way too fast!
 I love the pink tones of the shirt she is wearing here and it was the perfect colour
 match to the Mintay Secret Place collection.


I started with a neutral base paper - Mintay - Secret Place Paper - 05 . Then I layered more papers in the range. I added ripped and distressed edges to the papers. The pink panel is the Mintay - Secret Place Paper - 01  and the flowers and text panels are from the Mintay - Secret Place Paper - 04


A feature of my page is the fussy cut frame. I fussy cut the circular plus floral design from the Mintay - Secret Place Paper - 02. I placed the photo directly onto this.

Let's look at some more close ups.


I added 3 simple word stickers, taken from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Sticker Accessory sheet. and my daughters initials in some gold thickers from my stash.


I also fussy cut some extra flowers from the Mintay - Secret Place Paper - 04 and layered these on the page with some leaves from the Green Tara - Leaf Sprays - White.

I finished the page with a subtle, splattering of gold. I used Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Bling with a paint brush to achieve this.

That's it from me today! Make sure you head in store to see this divine range of papers!
Thanks for looking,
Amanda 

Products used:
Mintay - Secret Place Paper - 02 (fussy cut)
Mintay - Secret Place Paper - 01 (pink panel)
Mintay - Secret Place Paper - 04 (panels and fussy cut flowers)
Cocoa Vanilla - Midnight Accessory Stickers
Green Tara - Leaf Sprays - White
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Bling
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment