HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 3, 2018

Birthday Pages with Bella Blvd

Hello everyone

I have some Birthday layouts to share to kick off the month! I've used the bright and fun Wish Big Girl collection by Bella Blvd to share some of Zara's birthday photos. 

Hip Hip Hooray



For these birthday photos I was drawn to the pinks to capture Zara on the morning of her 13th birthday. I made a watercolour background with Dylusions paints watered down to create a subtle pink against the darker and brighter pinks in the paper. 

When creating my design I wanted to incorporate a few photos onto one page so made the close-up pics smaller to fit them on without overcrowding my page. 


I've kept my embellishments simple, some pretty pink flowers from the Wish Big Girl ephemera pack, some word stickers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and some puffy sticker hearts. 

My title is the super cute Hip Hip Hooray acrylic words from the Bella Blvd collection. Love them! 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Bella Blvd Wish Big Girl paper - Let's Celebrate
Bella Blvd Wish Big Girl paper - Party Animal
Bella Blvd Wish Big Girl Ephemera Shapes
Bella Blvd Wish Big Girl Hip Hip Hooray word
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight Accessory Stickers
Fancy Pants puffy stickers
White Cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment