HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 17, 2018

Trimming the Tree with Pinkfresh Studios Holiday Vibes by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another share created with the stunning Holiday Vibes collection by Pinkfresh Studios:

Trimming the Tree
For this layout I have used the tradition Reds and Greens from the papers, adding some texture to the page by tearing my layers. Next I have added some extra layers by fussy cutting the word strips from the Very Merry paper and tucking these under my photos to create a frame. 


I've used the ephemera and the epoxy stickers once again to embellish my layout and some gold & enamel dots stars from an old Fancy Pants collection. 
A cute little cluster to balance the bottom of my layout and my title with some gold thickers and Pinkfresh puffy stickers. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pinkfresh Studios Holiday Vibes paper - Christmas Cheer
Pinkfresh Studios Holiday Vibes paper - Magical Forest
Pinkfresh Studios Holiday Vibes paper - Very Merry
Pinkfresh Studios Holiday Vibes Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studios Holiday Vibes Epoxy Stickers
Fancy Pants Enamel Shapes
American Crafts Thickers 
Pinkfresh Studio Puffy Stickers
White Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment