HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 31, 2018

Memories with Mintays Secret Place by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Happy New Years Eve! Hope you have all had a wonderful 2018 and looking forward to all the fresh possibilities a new year brings. 

To finish off the year, I thought I would share a page that is a little different to my normal style but I really adored these Mintay papers, they are so pretty - and I am a sucker for any pink and green combo!

Memories


I have fussy cut the door paper from Paper 01, I have cut the doors and then stuck them down to the reverse side to create the open door affect.  I've used the woodgrain paper as a base and added some torn paper strips across my layout behind the door. 

I've used a few pieces of 2Crafty Chipboard on this layout. The pieces have had gesso applied, then I added some pink paint, edged them with Pinecone Ink and added some sploshes of gold spray ink. 


Lots of flowers added to this layout too, a mix of 49 & Market and Green Tara. 


Love the little wire swirls. 


and a final cluster:


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Mintay Papers - Secret Place Paper -01
Mintay Papers - Secret Place Paper - 02
Mintay Papers - Secret Place Paper -04
49 & Market Flowers
Green Tara Fantasy Blooms White
GreenTara Flowers Pink 
2Crafty Chipboard Diamond Chunk Bits
2Crafty Chipboard Addy's Butterflies
2Crafty Chipboard Memories title
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz
Gesso
Heidi Swapp ColorShine Gold Lame
Pinecone Ink

1 comment:

  1. beautiful layout. love these papers and have just bought them all.

    ReplyDelete