HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

"Fancy", by Amanda H

Hi AAS fans!
I am scrapping something a little fancy today! 
Some fancy Stroopwafels from Amsterdam!
I used the Kaisercraft Peachy collection.
 

I started with a sheet of White Cardstock. Before I made the stacks of papers and photos, I added some mixed media to the background.

I used a diamond stencil with Colour Paste in Leather to create the pattern on the background. I also used some Colour Shimmer Spray in Sienna to paint the edges and make some splatters. These Colour Blast colours - the brown and copper match the Kaisercraft Peachy collection perfectly.

I used the 6x6 paper pack of Peachy Collection, to mount and layer behind the two photos. Please note: the brown panel of paper was taken from my stash. 

I finished the page by tucking lots of the Kaisercraft Peachy die cuts in the corners.
 

For the title, I used Gold Glitter Thickers. I gave the letters a light coat of Sienna Colour Shimmer Spray.


You can see I layered a number of die cuts, using foam tape for some dimension.


I finished with a few little flowers, bows and dots from my stash.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products used:
White Cardstock
Peachy Paper Pack
Kaisercraft - Peachy Collectables
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray in Sienna
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment