HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 20, 2017

Beauty with Pink Paislee Turn the Page
by Fiona Johnstone

Hi Everyone

Back with another layout from the Pink Paislee Turn the Page collection!
 Can not get enough of the colour combination of this range, love it so much!
 Here is todays layout:

Beauty
 
When I scrap, I usually work out my papers and how I will use them before I add
 my background. In this case, I had assembled the body of my page, then 
decided to use some Dylusions Paints in Yellow add a little pop of colour to the page.
 I watered the paint down and used a paintbrush to add the colour where I knew
 the cut frame would go, then added some splatters.



I had a bit of white space on my photo so thought I would add a sub -title to
 the page, straight onto the photo. It really pops against the green background.
 Then I added a couple of little yellow roses and a beautiful butterfly flair. 



I've used the co-ordinating Alphas for this page, they are so pretty! 
I added a cute heart and a lovely rose in pinks and yellow to keep
 my colour scheme going!


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Jillibean Soup Placemat
Felt Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment