HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, by Amanda H.

Hello everyone!
 
Welcome to my Wednesday share! Today I am scrapping some Christmas photos.
 There are so many lovely Christmas ranges in store, there are no excuses to not scrap Christmas!!!
 
I have used the Simple Stories, Oh What Fun! collection. Combined with some white cardstock and machine stitching and this range was perfect for my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day photos.
 
These pages were not designed as a double layout, but they will sit side by side in the album.
 I copied the same design elements for both pages.
 
 
 
 

Here is page 1: Christmas Eve.


I started with a white cardstock base.
 Then I used the "Hey Santa" paper (oh so cute!), finishing with machine stitching. I cut
 a banner strip of the 4x6 vertical elements paper, using the red "B" side of the paper, and
again more machine stitching.
Then to finish the page, I used clusters of the amazingly sweet Stickers in the range. I added
 most of these on foam tape, so they had some dimension on the page. There is a great
assortment of stickers on this sticker sheet - from banners, to sticker words to Christmas
 characters - all perfect to finish a Christmas layout or card.

Here is page 2: Christmas Day.

For this page, I again started with white cardstock. I used a second panel of the 
4x6 vertical elements paper, using the red "B" side of the paper, with machine stitching.

Above and below the panel, I stuck the small stamp sized stickers from the Sticker sheet.
 For interest, I machine stitched around these stickers.



Then I finished with more of the stickers from the Sticker sheet.  I added many of these
 on foam tape, so they had some dimension on the page. 



Oh what fun! It was really fun to scrapbook these photos of my kids enjoying 
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!


Products used:
Papers:

Embellishments:
 
Thanks for looking today!
 
Amanda
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment