HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, November 24, 2017

Snow Dance with Kaisercraft Mint Wishes by Kerryn Fry

Good morning AAS followers.
Another fabulous Friday and I'm back to share my next project.
I've used the gorgeous Kaisercraft collection Mint Wishes again this week, 
but this time for more snow photos.
The photos are from our snow trip this year 
and feature Mr 13 and his Aunty doing a little hot shoe shuffle.
The page started with a Kraft Cardstock base,
a Tim Holtz Layering Stencil and some Distress Ink.
I have randomly inked some snowflakes onto the base to be visible around the photos. 
The next layer is some stamping using Picket Fence Distress Ink and Bo Bunny stamp.
I have added a little Diamond Stickles to the centre of the stamped snowflakes 
Some of the snowflake clusters have been started with some baking paper layers.
I have free cut the larger snowflake with the help of google.


The smaller baking paper snowflakes have been die-cut using a Tim Holtz die.
I love the extra layer they give and it's such a simple product that can be found at home.
A few layers of patterned paper are used to create a base for the photos
and a place to journal later.
The sentiment has been cut from an off-cut piece of the patterned paper,
nothing to waste here.


I have gathered a few different snowflake dies over the past few years, 
they included some Tim Holtz and Kaisercraft dies.
Using a few scrap pieces of the Kaisercraft papers, I have cut different sizes
of snowflakes to build the clusters on the page.


The title and year date have been done using some old alphas that matched 
perfectly to the colours in the papers.


Thanks for visiting us today.
I hope you found the page enjoyable and inspiring.
I love to do projects about our snow trips.
Please join us again on Monday when Fiona will be here
to share her next page.

Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment