HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 13, 2017

This is Us with Pink Paislee Turn the Page by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back again with the stunning Pink Paislee Turn the Page collection by Paige Evans. It is so beautiful. I have created a page today of me and one of my best friends. She lives on the other side of the globe but we usually see each other once a year. Problem is we usually never get a photo of the two of us. I remembered this year!

This is Us


For this page I have created a mixed media background using Dylusions paints as watercolours. I did this by adding a tonne of water then applying with a paintbrush and dabbing the excess with paper towel. This gives me the lighter effect. I've added some sploshes of pink once the teal has dried. 


Besides the  usual paper layers, I have tucked some ephemera flowers under the papers and also used part of an ephemera frame from the previous PP collection, Oh my Heart!. I've journaled onto some cardstock, cut up the strips and then added some paint sploshes. 


Title is 2Crafty of course, painted with Dylusion Paint in Rose Quartz, and a flair from an older Fancy Pants collection. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx

Photobucket

Products Used:

Pink Paislee Turn the Page paper -#4
Pink Paislee Turn the Page paper - #13
Pink Paislee Turn the Page paper - #18
Pink Paislee Turn the Page paper - #15
Pink Paislee Turn the Page Ephemera
Pink Paislee Oh My Heart Ephemera
Dylusions Paints - Rose Quartz
Dylusions Paints -  Peony Blush
Dylusions Paints - Vibrant Turquoise
Fancy Pants Flair
2crafty Title - This is Us (custom)
White Cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment