HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

What a view, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone!

I love love love the blue and natural tones of the Unchartered Waters Kaisercraft collection.
 Perfect for some beach photos, which I always have plenty of!


I started with Pelagic paper as my base. What a beautiful textured paper.

Then I layered and stacked panels of these papers: Tide Pool, Hook and Streak. The blues in spots and stripes look great with the dark wood!

I used more of the papers to mount the two photos and to create the little banner strips.

I created 3 clusters on the page, using muslin layered with die cuts from the Collectables pack.

These close ups will show the 3 clusters.

  

As you can see, I layered the muslin with shells, ship wheels, starfish, crab and quote diecuts. Such a simple yet effective way to create clusters! I popped the quote tags on foam tape for some dimension.


Have you got some beach or ocean photos you want to scrap?
The Unchartered Waters collection would be perfect!

Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

Products used:

Kaisercraft - Unchartered Waters- Pelagic paper
Kaisercraft - Unchartered Waters- Tide Pool paper
Kaisercraft - Unchartered Waters- Hook paper 
Kaisercraft - Unchartered Waters- Streak paper
Kaisercraft - Unchartered Waters- Collectables pack
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment