HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 23, 2019

Love you with Photoplays We are Family by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Breaking it up the week before Christmas with a layout created using the beautiful 
We are Family paper by Photoplay:

Love You
For this layout I wanted to bring in lots of florals, without going to OTT on the actual flowers - so to achieve this I have done some stenciling with the Kaisercraft Roses stencil and some texture paste. Once dry I used some spray inks watered down to create a watercolour effect to match the flowers in my pattterned paper. Next I layered several papers from the We are Family collection.

I created a cute little cluster with a few flowers & leaves, adding a cute toadstool and heart from the Pink Paislee Truly Grateful collections puffy stickers. A shipping tag and a journaling word for the finishing touch. 
I've kept the opposite corner simple with some circle journaling and another puffy sticker, before adding my big title "Love You" using some thicker phrases. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment