HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 20, 2019

Such an Amazing Day using Simple Stories Heart by Kerryn Fry

Good morning AAS fans!
Hope you are staying cool and not melting like we are down here in South Australia.
This week I've gone back to the gorgeous collection,

There are no snowflakes to be seen on this week's page,
but the photo was taken in the snow by my Mum on last year's holiday.
A great snap of my big sister and I, even if my eyes are closed.
I changed the photo to B&W to blend better with the papers.


Something a little different for me this week,
I've used Bazzill Raven cardstock for the base.
and Distress Oxide Inks, I have decorated the page two different colours.
Once the oxide inks were dry, I have added some more hearts with gold ink


The using a white gel pen, I have outlined a few random hearts across the page
and added a decorative edge to the main base patterned paper.
I have highlighted other paper layers by adding a straight lines around the edge. 


The quote and flowers were hand cut from the papers 6x4 Elements
and added to the page using foam tape.


The stars are from the 6x12 Chipboard Stickers
and added the perfect touch of gold.
Also used the flowers and word from the Sticker Sheet.


The 2 Crafty title Such an Amazing Day was covered with Gold Brilliance Ink,
I have added Diamond Stickles to the word amazing to pop it a little more.
The journal spot was cut from the papers
and then added to another layer of patterned paper.
The heart is another chipboard sticker.


Thanks for visiting today.
Have a great weekend!

Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment