HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Unforgettable You
by Amanda Hartmann
using Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Unforgettable

Hi everyone!
I finally cracked open my pack of Cocoa Vanilla Studios Unforgettable Collection.
 What a beautiful range! 
And perfect for these photos of my oldest daughter dressed up as Sleeping Beauty!
Combining papers with the ephemera and stickers in the collection, it was quick and easy to bring this page together.
 

I started with the Forget Me Not paper at the base, and layered the Natural Beauty woodgrain paper next. I included the black and white leaves/floral design (from the reverse of the Natural Beauty paper), as strips at the top, bottom and through the middle of the page.

Behind the photos: I used some panels and pieces of the Pretty Bits paper, as well as die cutting a doily from the same paper. I used my Kaisercraft Decorative Die for that. I layered all  these elements behind the photos.

In the close ups, you can see how I finished the page with stickers and ephemera.


I love the butterfly die cut!


And my favourite thing is the little word stickers from the Accessory sticker sheets!


I layered some stickers and diecuts here.


I have loved working with this collection.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda



Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment