HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 16, 2019

A Christmas Tradition with Pinkfresh Studios Home for the Holidays by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another Christmas page using the fun Pinkfresh Studios Home for the Holidays collection. I've used the greens and yellows from the collection for this page, with a pop of red. 

A Christmas Tradition 


I've combined a couple of our family traditions in this page - Elf on the Shelf and Christmas movies! For this page I chose a photo of our Elf on the Shelf, Peter dressed as Elf from the movie and went with the Green and Yellow combo. Our other elf, Dandelion is in red so I have used pops of red throughout. 

I've used the B side of the mistletoe paper as my main background, using a solid green background to matte it. Then my photo I have mounted onto the same green, then some red paper to add that pop. 

 I love the 2Crafty Christmas tree, I have painted it green and the inked darker green and pinecone ink around the edges, then painted the gold star on top. 

I've tucked some extra yellow patterned papers under my photo then finished off with some very old flair buttons from my stash . Green and red painted combo for my 2Crafty title - A Christmas Tradition. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays paper - Merry & Bright
Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays paper - Holiday Gifts
Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays paper - Mistletoe
Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays paper - Happy Holidays
Pinkfresh Studio Home for the Holidays paper - Home for the Holidays
2Crafty Chipboard - A Christmas Tradition 
2Crafty Chipboard  - Fir Christmas Tree
Paint Dylusions - Cut Grass
Asstd Inks
Misc Flair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment